Followers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Thank you Digital Rush Experience!

This is definatly the best Rush bootleg information source, and I would love to thank them at the source for everything. The reason why I thank the people there is because I get all of my information about tours, setlist, dates, and everything else from them, they are one of the greatest sites around. I would like everyone who reads this to thank them too, because without them, I would have no prior information about a bootleg, and without the reviews, I would probably, most likely, have a bad bootleg. And, also, thank you reviewers of Digital Rush Experience, for letting me know what bootleg is good, and what bootlegs are really bad. So, I just want everyone to thank them for the information!

Here is the link to their site: www.digitalrushexperience.com/

I hope you guys love it as much as I do, for bootleg information, can you please click on this link, and it will show you each tour and each bootleg information sub-link.

Happy Trading!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.